Join us at Mount Batten beach to discover more about the incredible creatures living in our rockpools!
Our Ocean Discovery Rangers will take you on our exciting Rockpool Safaris, guiding you around the rocky shore. They will use science and storytelling to help you understand more about our local wildlife.
- Tickets are £2.
- Wear suitable footwear and clothing for the weather conditions.
- Bring plenty of water and sunscreen.
- All equipment for the session will be provided. Please note we do not use nets for rockpooling.
- Meet at the bottom of the steps at Mount Batten Beach at the start of your session. There are toilets in the nearby cafe.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to cancel these safaris if they are deemed to be unsafe due to weather conditions. In this case you will be offered a refund or transfer of your booking to a different date, depending on availability.
Upcoming Rockpool Safaris
Each session is two hours long and runs on various Sundays throughout the year!
|4th June 2023||10:30|
|18th June 2023||10:30|
|2nd July 2023||10:30|
|16th July 2023||10:30|
|6th August 2023||13:00|
|20th August 2023||13:00|
|3rd September 2023||13:00|
|24th September 2023||13:00|
If you have any questions about this experience, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.