Join us on one of our boat trips to explore the UK’s first National Marine Park.
The Ocean Conservation Trust is exploring the UK’s first National Marine Park, setting sail on selecting dates throughout the year. Our Ocean Discovery Rangers will help you discover our British wildlife, from big to small, as well as the history of Plymouth’s stunning natural harbour. These Plymouth boat trips are open to everyone to explore more about the Ocean with our onboard Marine Biologists.
Plymouth boat trips depart on selected dates at 10:30am, from the historic Barbican (from the Barbican landing stage). Meet our Ocean Discovery Rangers outside the Aquarium at 10am, then head over to the Silver Crest, where our crew will take us for an hour’s adventure on the waves. We have a capacity of 35 on our Boat Trips!
|Under 3 and Carer
DATES FOR 2024
April: Tuesday 9th, Friday 12th
May: Saturday 5th, Friday 31st
June: Tuesday 30th
August: Friday 2nd, Tuesday 6th, Friday 9th, Tuesday 13th, Friday 16th, Tuesday 20th, Friday 23rd, Tuesday 27th, Friday 30th
On a selected amount of evenings, we are hosting an Ocean adventure for adults only around Plymouth Sound. Ropes off at 18:00, for an hour sail around the UK’s first National Marine Park. A guided tour of Plymouth Sound, with our Ocean Discovery Rangers, is a perfect way to explore some of the fascinating wildlife we find along our coastline, as the sun sets beyond the breakwater.
Meet our Ocean Discovery Rangers outside the Aquarium at 17:30, then head over to the Silver Crest, where our crew will take us for an hour’s adventure on the waves.
DATES FOR 2024
May: Friday 24th
August: Friday 9th, Friday 30th
Terms and Conditions
- Please note, step access is required to be able to board the boat for our trips. Please contact email@example.com for options surrounding accessibility and boat trips.
- In the event that the boat trip is cancelled due to poor weather or sea state, we can offer:
- Movement onto an alternative boat trip
- Free entry to the National Marine Aquarium for the day you were due to sail (does not include a complimentary annual pass)
- A full refund to your original payment method
- All children must be accompanied by an adult whilst on board.
- All guests must adhere to instructions and guidance from the Silverline Cruises crew.
- All tickets are non-refundable, subject to availability, we may be able to move your booking to an alternative date.
Are you interested in the UK’s first National Marine Park?