Do you feel that the work we do at the Ocean Conservation Trust is as important?
Then why not help our efforts by raising some vital funds to help us do even more of it good.
Any support you can offer would help us continue our work and make a different to our blue planet.
How to fundraise for the Ocean Conservation Trust?
The best thing about fundraising is that you can do it in whatever way you enjoy the most. From holding
The best thing about fundraising is that you can do it in whatever way you enjoy the most!
From holding an Ocean themed bake sale (Sea Puffin Muffins or Sea salted caramel cakes anyone?, to taking the plunge for a sponsored swim! There are a plethora of ways you can act now to raise vital funds, all of which will contribute to giving our Ocean a greater chance of a healthy future.
Not only will the funds you raise help the Ocean, but hopefully you will have fun, too!
Here are some fun ideas that you can fundraise for us today:
- Ocean Party – Hold an Ocean themed fun day! Invite your friends and family along, and ask them to donate a small fee.
- Ocean Movie Marathon – You could ask friends and family to donate to you as you watch 24 hours of Ocean films. From Jaws to Oceans 11 (it counts!), can you stay awake and raise some funds for the Ocean?
- Sponsored Swim – Whether it’s in a local swimming pool or a swim in the Ocean, why not take a sponsored dip?
- Ocean bake Sale – Rustle up some tasty Ocean themed cakes and ask friends to donate if they’d like to eat them.
- Sponsored Walk – Is there a mega coastline walk you’ve always wanted to try? Why not fundraise to walk it with your friends?
All of these are simply suggestions, we’d love for you to fundraise for our charity in any way you like.
From pennies to pounds, every little helps, and we’re grateful for all donations, big or small.
Once you’ve completed your fundraising, there’s a few ways you can donate your amounts to us.
You can pay your donations into our charity’s bank via our donate form here. Make sure you leave a note to say how your funds were raised as we’d love to say thanks!
You can send a cheque to our charity for us to cash on your behalf. Send them to;
Fundraising & Finance Team at the Ocean Conservation Trust, Rope Walk, Coxside, Plymouth, Devon, PL4 0LF
Any questions on paying in your fundraising you can speak to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re after our logo to use on a sponsorship pack or are looking for advice, email the team at email@example.com and we’ll be able to help.
Looking for inspiration on what we’d use your donations for, check out our current projects and work here.