If you think that the work we do at the Ocean Conservation Trust is as important as we do, then why not raise some funds to help us continue doing even more of it?
How to fundraise
The best thing about fundraising is that you can do it in whatever way you enjoy the most. From holding an Ocean themed bake sale, to taking the plunge for a sponsored swim, there are a plethora of ways you can act now to raise vital funds, all of which will contribute to giving our Ocean a greater chance of a healthy future.
Not only will the funds you raise help the Ocean, but hopefully you will have fun, too!
Here are some fun ways you can fundraise for us today:
- Ocean Party – Hold an Ocean themed fun day! Invite your friends and family along, and ask them to donate a small fee.
- Ocean Movie Marathon – You could ask friends and family to donate to you as you watch 24 hours of Ocean films. From Jaws to Oceans 11 (it counts!), can you stay a wake and raise some funds for the Ocean?
- Sponsored swim – Whether it’s in a local swimming pool or a swim in the Ocean, why not take a sponsored dip?
- Ocean bake sale – Rustle up some tasty Ocean themed cakes and ask friends to donate if they’d like to eat them.
- Sponsored walk – Is there a mega coastline walk you’ve always wanted to try? Why not fundraise to walk it with your friends?
All of these are simply suggestions, we’d love for you to fundraise for our charity in any way you like.
If you have any questions or a fundraising idea that you want to chat through with us, contact our team by email on firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll be pleased to help you out.
From pennies to pounds, every little helps, and we’re grateful for all donations, big or small.
Once you’ve completed your fundraising, you can either speak to our team to transfer your funds or donate them directly to us online via our donations page.