If you think what we do at the Ocean Conservation Trust is as important as we do, then why not raise come funds for our vital conservation work?
How to fundraise?
The best thing about fundraising is you can do whatever you enjoy. From holding an Ocean themed bake sale, to taking the plunge for a sponsored swim, there are a plethora of ways you can act now to raise vital funds to give our Ocean a chance of a healthy future.
Not only will the funds you raise help the Ocean, but hopefully you will have fun too!
Here’s some fun ideas for you to do and fundraise against;
- Ocean Party – Hold an Ocean themed fun day, invite your friends and family and ask them to donate a small fee to come along
- Ocean Movie Marathon – You could ask friends and family to donate to you as you watch 24 hours of Ocean films. From Jaws to Oceans 11 (it counts!), can you stay a wake and raise some funds for the Ocean?
- Sponsored swim – Whether it’s in a local swimming pool or a swim in the Ocean, why not take a sponsored dip?
- Ocean bake sale – Rustle up some tasty Ocean themed cakes and ask friends to donate if they’d like to eat them.
- Sponsored walk – Is there a mega coastline walk you’ve always wanted to try? Why not fundraise to walk it with your friends?
Read our ‘Fundraising Ideas’ blog
All of the above are just rough ideas for you, but anyway you’d like to fundraise for our charity we’d love to hear it.
If you have any questions or a fundraising idea that you want to chat through with us, get in touch with Mel via email firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll be pleased to help you out.
From pennies to pounds, every little helps, and we’re grateful for all donations, big or small.
Once you’ve completed your fundraising you can either speak to our team to transfer your funds or donate them directly online via our donations page.