Our award winning Ocean Squad programme has been designed to give teenagers a meaningful connection to the Ocean via fun experiences, inspirational learning and building new friendships with other likeminded young people.
Ocean Squad provides opportunities for small groups of up to 15 teenagers, with an in-depth experience, exposing them to their local marine environment. Sessions are designed to accommodate and inspire the interests of a spectrum of individuals through the mediums of science, art and other aspects of the marine world. They currently take place from our Ocean hub in Plymouth.
When’s it happening?
We’re currently looking at when we’ll be able to carry out our Ocean Squad programme for 2021, so watch this space!
- As well as the 9 exclusive activities you’ll be doing, you’ll receive;
- Your very own Ocean Squad t-shirt
- A memory stick with photos and videos of your time with us
- An exclusive Ocean Squad reusable bag
- A year’s pass to the National Marine Aquarium in Plymouth
This really is the ultimate package for any teenage marine enthusiast!
For more information email; email@example.com